bill kaulitz greek street team....
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
bill kaulitz greek street team....

Photobucket

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

97.7FM (Germany)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

97.7FM (Germany) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: 97.7FM (Germany)   97.7FM (Germany) Icon_minitimeΠαρ Σεπ 12, 2008 10:59 am

Tokio Hotel 97.7FM Mexico Radio Interview
After Tokio Hotel’s performance in Mexico, they were interviewed by 97.7FM in German. The interview is pretty interesting, and they speak some Spanish at the end. Heres the Translation of the Interview!
Below is the translation of the interview. The [Guy Spanish] parts are what the interviewer said in Spanish, because he asked questions in German, then translated to Spanish for listeners.

Bill: Very, very good. I have to say, we’re still ‘flashed’ from the show which was so much fun. The fans were in a good mood as well and we’re happy that we’re here.
Guy Spanish: They’re happy and they had much fun on stage, and they’re glad to be here.
Guy: How did you start the band?
Tom: Well, Bill and I make music together since we were 7 years old and we were, like, always together on the stage. We met Georg and Gustav about 8 years ago in a live club.
Guy Spanish: I asked them how did they start the group with Gustav and Georg, they lived together and had common goals for a while; they’re making music since they’re seven and they’ve been together with Gustav and Georg for 8 years now.
Guy: How were you in school?
Guy Spanish: How were you, as students, in school?
Bill: I have to say, we only had trouble. School has been the worst time in my life. I’m happy that it’s over but… I was pretty good. I knew somehow that I had to get over and done with this and that I had to give my best. But I only had trouble. Tom and I were transferred for disciplinary reasons and we were regularly separated in class so we didn’t sit next to each other anymore and so on. That’s why my school days have been the worst time in my life.
Guy Spanish: They say the school wasn’t too good, they were always in trouble and the grades weren’t the best, they were most of the time grounded.
Guy Spanish: What do you think about the girls in Mexico?
Tom: Very, very good. We were welcomed in a nice way, we already had an autograph session yesterday which was also very successful and the gig has been awesome. Very, very… a very nice audience here, definitely.
Guy Spanish: I asked how the girls were, here in México, and they said they did an autograph session where more than 5,000 attended, and they were happy about having all those girls around.
Guy: In the group, as friends, there is always someone who sleeps too much or who comes too late or who invites everybody after the party. … how are you in the band?
Guy Spanish: I asked that in a group there’s always someone who arrives late or sleeps too much, if any of them is like the “boss” about that or something…
Bill: Well, I have to say that Georg’s the one who’s always late… he’s really, really unreliable. Well…
Guy Spanish: Georg is the one who always arrives late.
Georg: That’s not completely the truth, I’ve really improved.
Guy Spanish: Georg said that doesn’t happen anymore.
Guy: How are you in the band?
Gustav: I’m the quiet, calm guy.
Guy Spanish: He’s the quieter one.
Guy: And you?
Tom: Er, I’m the sex god.
Guy Spanish: You’re the sex symbol in the group…
Guy: If you travel, do any embarrassing things happen to you? Could you tell anything?
Guy Spanish: Does anything embarrassing happen when you travel together?
Bill: Something that’s embarrassing on a journey…. oh, I don’t know…
Guy: Or something that’s funny what happened when you were travelling?
Guy Spanish: Anything funny when you’re travelling?
Bill: We experienced endless stories with fans, with really freaky fans. There are many, many stories. Fans climbed into our backstage area on the second floor and some of them were lying almost naked in our rooms and all that kind of things.
Guy Spanish: Several things have happened, and one of them is about some girls who got it their hotel room, in the second floor, who really wanted to be with them.
Guy Spanish: […?] how did you choose the name for the group?… you’re from Germany, why Tokio Hotel?
Guy: Another question: we here in Mexico wanted to know why you call yourself “Tokio Hotel”. You’re from Germany. Why “Tokio Hotel”?
Bill: Actually, that question’s easy to answer. The story is, we all love big cities and we always wanted into cities, so that’s why we’ve chosen “Tokio” (Tokyo)
Guy Spanish: They like big cities so they chose a big city. Mexico city is also big, you could have this name, no? Maybe Mexico City Hotel…
Guy: Mexico City is a big city, too, haha! You could call yourself “Mexico City Hotel”.
Bill: We just picked “hotel” then because that’s always been our dream to travel through many countries and to be en-route with the band, so at some point, we just said, “Okay, we want a kind of symbol or emblem.”
Guy Spanish: They chose “hotel” because they’re always in hotels, always had the dream of travelling a lot and being in so many places, so they chose hotel… Tokio Hotel.
Guy: Now you’re in Mexico, what’s going to happen next?
Guy Spanish: After being here, what’s next?
Bill: This evening, we’ll fly to Los Angeles and we have many things to do there and we’ll be present at the Video Music Awards, we’re nominated two times and we’re really looking forward to it and, ehm, yeah, Tom and I celebrate our birthday in two days.
Guy Spanish: Tonight they’re going to Los Angeles where they’ll be at the Video Music Awards; they’re nominated two times, which is very good. […?]
Guy: I wish you all the best and …. (?) thank you for being in a concert (?) What are you going to do at your birthday?
Tom: We don’t know yet what we’re going to do, but… if… well, it’s going to be dirty for sure, I’m telling you as much.
Guy Spanish: They say that they don’t know yet what they’re going to do, but it will be something dirty.
Guy Spanish: Thank you very much to Tokio Hotel who were here for a big concert […?]
Guy: …? Every year, we have a big concert like this […?] and we were really proud that Tokio Hotel’s been here this time.
Tom (?): Muchas gracias. (Thank you so much.)
Guy: Muchas gracias - a word in Spanish, do you know a word in Spanish?
Guy Spanish: If they know any Word in Spanish…
Gustav (?): Como éstas, chica? (How are you, girl?)
Bill: I don’t know one.
Tom: Hola. (Hello.) Muchas gracias… do we know anything else? (mumbles something about a Spanish word he isn’t sure about anymore?)
Bill: Viva México. (Long live Mexico.)
Guy Spanish: Aaahh… Long live México!!! With this our interview with Tokio Hotel comes to an end, they came exclusively to the 97.7 [the guy says the name of the Mexican radio] […?]
Guy: Thank you so much, muchas gracias.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
iwanna

iwanna

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 278
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/07/2008
Τόπος : Athens/N. Irakleio

97.7FM (Germany) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: 97.7FM (Germany)   97.7FM (Germany) Icon_minitimeΣαβ Σεπ 13, 2008 7:29 am

Pou pas kai ta vriskeis re atimoutsiko.. lol!
Einai polu wraiakai endiaferon..thnx!!! Very Happy
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://iwanna-koukoucity.hi5.com

97.7FM (Germany)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
bill kaulitz greek street team.... :: BILL KAULITZ :: Interviews-
Μετάβαση σε: