bill kaulitz greek street team....
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
bill kaulitz greek street team....

Photobucket

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

TH & LOVE

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

TH & LOVE Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: TH & LOVE   TH & LOVE Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 12, 2008 8:31 am

Εδώ μιλάει για όλους...για να μην τα βάζω στον καθένα χωριστά ανοίγω topic εδώ οκ?

Tokio Hotel and Love - “love is in the air” ;-)

Love : Intense Feeling containing the tenderness and the physical love between two persons. It is the subject of preference of every artist and the oldest subject of all the story of the humanity. The TH is at the very beginning of their collection.

Bill : If I fall in love about a girl with whom I think of having no chance, I reveal nothing. On the other hand, when the feelings are mutual, I open my heart without held. To say ” I love you ” doesn’t frighten me. I’m thoughtful, possessive, terribly romantic, also fascinated. When I love somebody, it’s always in a way fusionnelle. (Bill and the girl must love each other). I need to be with the elected representative of my heart all the time, to share everything with her.

Tom : I don’t believe in the big Love. I believe that a long story results in the routine. And I hate the routine! I break easily and often by telephone. But that doesn’t prevent you from trying your luck, girls! I find that cool a girl who makes the first step.

Gustav : When the occasion appears, some flicker of this of there, but nothing very serious! I would like to meet a sexy, well done girl, but especially with beautiful eyes! And above all, she has to be affectionate. The group doesn’t allow us to have a true relation. We are often absent and occupied by the music.

Georg : not esprime not on the topic. He loves the girls sexy as Angelina Jolie but we don’t know about it more. Tom says on his subject: ” if you cross Georg, don’t hesitate to jump him above, Georg will never dare him to jump on you!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 655
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 02/04/2008
Τόπος : tokio hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

TH & LOVE Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: TH & LOVE   TH & LOVE Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 12, 2008 8:50 am

TELEIO THANKS
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

TH & LOVE Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: TH & LOVE   TH & LOVE Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουλ 27, 2008 8:39 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil
Έλα στην Ελλάδα ΤΩΡΑ...
Εδώ θα βρεις ότι αναζητάς Wink
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
siaper

siaper

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 388
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/03/2008
Τόπος : se ena oneiro zw

TH & LOVE Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: TH & LOVE   TH & LOVE Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουλ 29, 2008 4:01 am

ti glikas pou einai o Bill!

thnx!

TH & LOVE
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Love is dead
» Tokio Hotel Interview on LOVE!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
bill kaulitz greek street team.... :: BILL KAULITZ :: girlfriends-
Μετάβαση σε: