bill kaulitz greek street team....
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
bill kaulitz greek street team....

Photobucket

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Όλα μαζεμένα...

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

Όλα μαζεμένα... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Όλα μαζεμένα...   Όλα μαζεμένα... Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 11, 2008 10:15 am

Αν κάποια επαναλαμβάνονται ζητώ συγγνώμη....

BILL KAULITZ-TRUMPER
Γεννήθηκε Παρασκευή 01/09/1989 στην πόλη Leipzig της Γερμανίας 10’ μετά τη γέννηση του δίδυμου αδερφού του Tom Kaulitz-Trumper
Το ύψος του είναι 1.88 μέτρα
Το βάρος του είναι 58 κιλά
Το ζώδιο του είναι Παρθένος
Τα χρώμα των μαλλιών του είναι ανοιχτό καστανό αλλά τώρα είναι βαμμένα μαύρα
Έχει 2 piercings: ένα στο δεξί του φρύδι και ένα στη γλώσσα
Έχει 3 tattoos: ένα στον αυχένα με το λογότυπο των ΤΗ, ένα αστέρι στο δεξί του γοφό και στην εσωτερική πλευρά του αριστερού του χεριού τη φράση “freiheit89”

lost at the quarter final of star academy a german music show where he sang “it’s raining men”
he loves second hand leather jackets
he wears cowboy boots
recently he got a surgery to remove the cyst in his vocal chords and he could not talk for 10 days
First time he performed after surgery was in bamboozle of new jersey
favourite song to play live is scream
he hates school
he loves junk food/fast food
he sags his pants
always wears wrist bands, rings, and necklaces
always wears skin tight t-shirts
he likes the olsen twins
Was voted "most annoying German in 2006" by the viewers of TV network ProSieben (27 December 2006).
Was a candidate in the first season of "Star Search" (2003) (category "Junior"). But in the quarter-final he was defeated by Oliver Bruton.
His parents divorced when he and his brother were 7 years old.
His step-father owns a music school called, "Rock's cool".
Likes Gothic fashion.
Translated all his German songs to English for his band's English album.
His mother is a freelance tailor.
Enjoys peppermint tea.
One of his favorite television programs is Prison Break.
His good friend is Andreas, who is also the president of Tokio Hotel's fan club.
Personal Quotes
When Tom and I were young we had many liberties. We could stay up and go out later than kids in our age. But I never misused it. I never came back home drunk and threw up at my mother's feet. - 2005, from an interview for the first biography book about 'Tokio Hotel'

If I could do this for the rest of my life, if I could make my living with writing and composing songs - that would be ... the best thing ever.

The first thing I notice about a girl, is her hands. I like girls with nice hands. And also nice curves and butt. And she must be spontaneous as well.

In Class 7, at school, Bill was separated from his twin brother Tom, because they played too many tricks and pranks. Long before that, in primary school, they already threw paper balls and ink at their teachers.
Bill has a grade average of 1,9, which is really good in Germany. It's also higher than Tom's: 2,2 (in Germany, 5 is the lowest grade, while 1 is the highest).
Bill was only seven when he started writing lyrics. He writes most of Tokio Hotel's songs, and his texts are considered to be quite mature for his age.
He often has the same dreams as his brother.
In kindergarten, they had shirts with their names on them so people could tell them apart. Over the years they have started to look slightly different, though.

Tom and Bill both got their first kiss from the same girl when they were ten, though Bill got it one day later.

Despite the comments he often gets due to his exotic appearance, Bill is not gay.

When Bill and Tom both like the same girl, they let her choose.

He would never take girls with him (i.e., for sex) after a concert.

Though Tom has admitted to have had more sex than him, Bill never made it clear whether he's still a virgin or not. "Maybe I'm still waiting for that certain someone, who knows...".

He will flirt, but only with body language.

According to himself, his tongue piercing isn't a problem when it comes to kissing.

Bill is totally unsporty.

He is sensitive, and worries a lot.

According to himself, he can't dance, instead, he's the type of person to stand in a corner watching while others do

Bill and his brother would love to meet the Olsen twins.

His biggest dream is to play in Tokio once.

He has nothing against groupies. "I mean, who does dislike them?"

His parents are very liberal, and allowed him to go to parties at a young age.

Bill enjoys discussions (in a good way) and will gladly have one. He talks a lot, not as much as his twin brother, though.

He still does his make-up the same way he did when he once attended a cetain party as a vampire.

He spends one or two hours doing his hair everyday.

He uses Dove deodorant.

Bill is extremely artistic and draws and designs clothes a lot. When he's done in the music business, he expects to become a fashion designer.

Bill uses one can of hairspray a week.

He gets the most fanmail in Tokio Hotel: around fifty letters a day

He got a PSP for his sixteenth birthday, and owns an iBook (like an iPod).

He has a filter for unknown numbers on his cellphone.

Bill sings everywhere, and says about himself that "he can be vain".

He wears boxer-briefs.

Sun in 8°57 Virgo, Moon in 22°06 Virgo
Chinese Astrology: Earth Snake

Bill is known for his rocker look. He often wears tight jeans, black jackets, rock band tees, and gothic jewellery. He has dyed his hair black with white-blonde streaks and styled it in a spiky, J-Rock style ever since he started singing. He also wears dark eyeliner. There is quite a lot of androgynous nature in his style.
-Allergic of apples
-Doesn’t like chocolate
-Uses 30 min to get ready in the mornings
-Was only 5 years old when he took part in a movie.
-Allergic of mosquito/wasps
-Has the voice of “Arthur” in the animation movie “Arthur and the Minimoys” which came out 25.january 2007.
-Wants to fall in love again.
-Doesnt sees any impossibility falling in love with a fan, because then she could understand him better, and that he has to spend a lot of time with the band.

Bill about his dream girl
Height: 10 cm lower than me, I don’t like the girls who’s higher than me.
Haircolour: dark hair, brown or black.
Style: Whatever,doesn’t really matter, but she has to have the style which suits her really much, and I think it should be manifoldly.
Character: Uncontrollable!
Most important for her: true love
Boobs: Doesn’t really matter.
Arms: soft as the babies
Body: Not too skinny, and not too heavy.
Music she listens to has to be: not important.
Where she lives: Not in German!!, it’t most better for me if she doesnt live here.
Fan or not: Hmmm, I don’t know, the most important thing is that she loves me,and not my money

Sea and beachs
My dreamed holiday? Sun, palms and sea! The best would be enjoy this and live in little house on the beach.
Ice Tea
Bill loves in this moment ice tea. He is annoyed of energy drinks.
Monkeys
His favorite animal is monkey.
Rock Style
Leather jacket, tight jeans a T-shirts with rocks motives. You can see Bill in this style a lot.
Olsen’s Twins
His secret wish is to meet another famous twins ? Olsen?s twins. They are for him really cool and sweet.
Child’s dreams
Like a child he wanted to be a witch or singer. Bad people also says that thanks to Tokio Hotel he has both.
True love
When you will ask Bill on what he really believes, he will answer really romantically… ?On true love!?
Chamomile tea
Brr, you probably say. But for Bill is this tea really important part of his life. It helps him on his vocal chords.
Apples
He loves apples! But not for eating, because he has allergy on them just like on wasps.. But he loves notebooks from Apple and everything else like for example: IPhone, IPod etc. Thanks to iBook he can read e-mails from his fans and listen to music on long ways.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 655
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 02/04/2008
Τόπος : tokio hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Όλα μαζεμένα... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Όλα μαζεμένα...   Όλα μαζεμένα... Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 11, 2008 1:35 pm

thanks...teleio

58 koila...paxunenai t gluko m!!!!!!!
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

Όλα μαζεμένα... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Όλα μαζεμένα...   Όλα μαζεμένα... Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 11, 2008 1:53 pm

Ψήλωσε κιόλας...1,88 έφτασε!
Είναι υπερβολικά αδύνατος για το ύψος του.
Θα ρθει εδώ και θα τον ταϊσουμε σουβλάκια για να κάνει μαγουλάκι... lol!
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Όλα μαζεμένα... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Όλα μαζεμένα...   Όλα μαζεμένα... Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 11, 2008 2:34 pm

nai exeis pl dikio
prepei n parei k alla koila
christina[A]

christina[A]

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 906
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 22/03/2008

Όλα μαζεμένα... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Όλα μαζεμένα...   Όλα μαζεμένα... Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 11, 2008 2:37 pm

to thema einai na ta parei omoiomorfa...kai oxi as poume mono sthn koilia kai proeksexei..
ektos an ta parei ola se ypsos kai tote thn vapsame..
skala tha xreiazomaste.
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Όλα μαζεμένα... Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Όλα μαζεμένα...   Όλα μαζεμένα... Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 12, 2008 2:04 am

nai sumfwnw...exw st tsak eimai(1,63 eg-1.88 autos)

Όλα μαζεμένα...
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
bill kaulitz greek street team.... :: BILL KAULITZ :: Γενικες πληροφοριες-
Μετάβαση σε: