bill kaulitz greek street team....
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
bill kaulitz greek street team....

Photobucket

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

"Girls"_Δανία

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Επισκέπτ
Επισκέπτης

"Girls"_Δανία Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: "Girls"_Δανία   "Girls"_Δανία Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουλ 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Σπόιλερ:

Hey boys, how are you?

EVERYONE: AWESOME! We haven't slept too much but else we are in top form.

How big are you going to get?

BILL: Have no idea. We keep getting surprised. I couldn't even imaging us getting so big in Germany as we are.

What do you do with all your letters and presents?

BILL: The most of it is addressed to our studio so we open it there. Unfortunately we cannot read it all, but sometimes we do. The teddies and stuff like that we send to charity and children hospitals. We can't use it all ourselves.

What is the craziest thing a fan has done?

TOM: They do so much. Some paint their cars with Tokio Hotel logos, while others climb up the stairs at our hotels.

Gustav and Georg, you don't get the same attention like the two others. How does it feel?

GEORG: It's not a problem. Every band has a front figure. I think it runs perfectly.

BILL: Before we started the band everyone had their own role. Tom and I do the pr-work, because we love to talk. It doesn't interest the others.

Do you never fight?

TOM: Of course. Sometimes really hard.

BILL: We love to discuss and do it often. If other people listen to it, it can sound really bad in their ears, even though it's not that bad. But mostly we find a solution.

What is the silliest question you have ever gotten?

BILL: Ohh, there are many. We can't choose one. But the most popular question the journalists ask us is why we are named Tokio Hotel.

What do you do in your spare time?

TOM: I collect stamps and butterflies, haha...

BILL: Not much actually. We try to sleep, relax and watch tv. We don't have time off so often, so we try to make some energy.

TOM: It's really rare but sometimes we party.

What do your families think about your sudden popularity?

TOM: They are just as surprised as we are. But they still support us 100%.

What do you do with the money you earn?

BILL: We actually don't earn that much money. People think we earn more money than we do. But still, we stand good financial, especially when we are so young.

But you must buy something?

BILL: Ja, and what we really spend our money on, is vacations. We work so much, so vacations is something we really like.

Do you prefer playing in bigger countries like Germany and France, because they have more fans?

TOM: Absolutely not. We have played in very small clubs during the years. Both stadiums and small clubs are great. But honestly - we prefer stadiums!

Many fans are worried because you are so skinny. Do you get enough to eat, when you are on tour?

BILL: Haha, do we look that skinny? That’s disgusting! No, not time for jokes – we eat plenty of food when we are on tour. It’s very stressing so on many photos we look tired. But there’s no reason to be worried – we all eat and sleep enough.

Do you miss your old life?

TOM: Not at all.

BILL: This life can be really hard but this is still what we want.

TOM: Bill and I hate to live a regular life. Every time we’re on vacation, one time every year, we get restless and bored and start working instead. That’s why we always arrange some extra concerts.

Are you single?

TOM: Yes, yes, yes!

Aren’t you worried about meeting girls, who are only interested in you, because of your popularity and not for the persons you really are?

TOM: No, as long I’m with girls who like me, I don’t care about the reason they like me.

What kind of music do you now listen to?

BILL: I don’t listen to the charts, and I don’t listen to what’s popular. I have listened to the same music for many years. I love Green Day and Coldplay.

GEORG: Oasis.

GUSTAV: Foo Fighters.

TOM: I like the new album from 50 Cent. An a bunch of bands I don’t think you’ve heard about here in Scandinavia.

Who is the most sympatric celebrity you have ever met?

BILL: We don’t meet that many. It happens that we meet someone to a show or something, but mostly we just shake hands and go to the next one. So we don’t really get to know anyone. The funniest person, I have met, is Nena. I have been a fan since I was a child.

Can you imagine moving away from Germany?

BILL: I can say for all of us that we are born and raised here. We love travelling but I guess we’ll always live here.

Do you always read what the magazines and newspapers write about you?

BILL: We don’t read it all cause there’s simple not time. There’re so many rumours – especially when we’re so big in Europe. We don’t read everything. Sometimes when we are doing a hold on a gas station we hurry reading the magazines, but we always try to read it with a smile on the lips.

What’s your goal for 2008?

TOM: To play in so many countries as possible. And go to the studio and record some music.

Ok, thank you and have a nice day!

ALL: Back at yoooou!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
christina[A]

christina[A]

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 906
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 22/03/2008

"Girls"_Δανία Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: "Girls"_Δανία   "Girls"_Δανία Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουλ 02, 2008 4:59 pm

apla TELEIA..

thanx honey.
danaikaulitz

danaikaulitz

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 655
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 02/04/2008
Τόπος : tokio hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Girls"_Δανία Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: "Girls"_Δανία   "Girls"_Δανία Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουλ 03, 2008 10:58 am

theikh!!!!
thanks katerinaki....
siaper

siaper

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 388
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/03/2008
Τόπος : se ena oneiro zw

"Girls"_Δανία Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: "Girls"_Δανία   "Girls"_Δανία Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουλ 29, 2008 3:49 am

poli wraia!
thnx!!!

"Girls"_Δανία
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» "1000 meere"
» "instant karma"
» "Schrei"
» "Zimmer 483"
» "Scream"

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
bill kaulitz greek street team.... :: BILL KAULITZ :: Interviews-
Μετάβαση σε: